Why is the Housing and Urban Development website being used to ferment social upheaval?
If you don’t believe me take the two minute internet tour. The instructions follow. Even though there is a rather weak, cover your butt, disclaimer we know exactly what is intended. This abuse of government power must be stopped or the current administration will become more brazen. There is an agenda to this administration and the current Congress and it is to move this country squarely into socialism. If you want this government making your decision for you then do nothing, otherwise get the word out and notify your representatives in Congress and in your statehouse. Notify your friends – the ones who wish to think for themselves.
The two minute tour can be followed here:
1. Using the internet go to the HUD website: www.hud.gov
2. On the left hand side of the page under Communities click on Organizing
3. On the right hand side under Related Information click on the Citizens Handbook
4. After reading the rather weak and perfunctory disclaimer click on: http://www.vcn.bc.ca/citizens-handbook/
5. Under the Citizen’s Handbook on the right hand side click on the Citizen’s Library
6. Now click on books on action organizing
Is this what you voted for?